- Wherever possible, keep at least 1.5 meters away from others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes or nose with your hands.
- Use the disinfectants provided.
- Refrain from shaking hands or hugging.
- Stay informed of current regulations. Put on mouth-to-nose covering where it is required. Generally wear a mask if the minimum distance of 5 feet cannot be maintained.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- If you have signs of illness from a respiratory infection or have been in a high-risk area in the past 14 days, stay home. Get medical advice by phone if necessary.
- Let us know if you are entering or leaving the venue. To enable possible contact tracing, we document your data and the time as a precaution.